Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Any suggestions for a new host...

• Ana M.

Re: Any suggestions for a new host...

Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    • For a web host, I strongly recommend www.dfi.ch ISO certified with a Swiss-based infrastructure. The price is good $8.5/month, 50Go, cpanel, data safe in Switzerland and great customer support.
    • prim
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• That sound like a cheap ad...

What does "ISO certified with a Swiss-based infrastructure" mean in reality?

"ISO-certified" means nothing when it comes to quality, service, availability an manageability.

Many, many years ago i was an "ISO-certified" cleaner at a big paper-mill...

(I did my job very well but that's not really the point...)

BTW, how can you verify the support and price unless you're a "seller"?

BTW, no real company would pay 5-10 eur per month for those kind of services...
    • Please reply with a direct link to the issue & create a new thread for each new issue.

A template is only as good as the content that goes into it ;) - DanG
    • Ana M.

• Hi!
      It's not a chead ad, just a satisfied customer. Just check by yourself prices on the website dfi.ch, shared hosting starts at $8.5/month. DFi is the only swiss company ISO certified in data protection and cloud product, all datacenters are based in Switzerland. Hope I answered your questions. The topic is : "Any suggestions for a new host" so I gave mine.
    • Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Ana M..

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds