Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Grav with Gantry Tutorial

• Grav with Gantry Tutorial

Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    • Dear Rocketteam.

Even still in development i like the grav and sure the gantry documentation.

What is still missing and in my mind compulsory and required is a documentation or at least a COOKBOOK for the usage of the COMBINATION of Grav and Gantry.
      The specific documentation about grav or gantry does not answer the questions about concepts to get the things done from the combined point of view.

Contents could be interaction, relation, examples of concepts, proven concepts, best practices, why grav with gantry, etc..

I think this is necessary to point us in the direction which the rockettheme brains intended to. Maybe more for newbies but also for profis.
    • Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Niels Binder.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Grav with Gantry Tutorial

• Gantry is CMS agnostic... it works the same way regardless of the underlying CMS... in that, I feel the docs.gantry.org documentation is already very robust... are there any specific questions you have at this point?
    • Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Matt.
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: Grav with Gantry Tutorial

• From my point of view Gantry is part of a network if it is installed in grav.

To avoid cross reading and give short readers an idea, grav manual could be enhanced with more gantry specific stuff.

A good place could be a Gantry recipes tab or Tutorials tab in the cookbook inside the grav manual.

If I think I have understood how a specific procedure work I will contribute a guide. Don’t wait for that :-)

No specific questions at this point. Topics examples as above written.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Grav with Gantry Tutorial

• All of the Grav and Gantry documentation is hosted on GitHub. If you feel it could be improved or have something you want to edit or contribute I'd definitely recommend posting on and contributing to those repos:

github.com/gantry/docs/tree/develop/pages
      github.com/getgrav/grav-learn/tree/develop/pages
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds