Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Thanks RT, just my last 2 question.

• oceano
    • Elite Rocketeer

Thanks RT, just my last 2 question.

Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    • First thank you to all RT moderator and dev for help me learn about joomla and css. I start from 0 some years ago and I learn 99% from you. I'm not the best I know but is an hobby so I enjoed the time spend read you advice and help me in my crazy request.

Today I see that my website, remaked many time just for the fun of have new design is at 81% perfect and I'm happy.

Last question, over this I see that most of the website, not only mine, have the same problems
      * Page requests I have 70 Must be < 30 Combine files to minimize the number of HTTP requests your site makes.
      * Render blocking I have Yes Must be No Remove or defer any JavaScript or CSS that interferes with loading above-the-fold content.

* Headings No Yes Add an H1 tag to each page and include a keyword that's relevant to that page.( ok this one I know is not important as is in the home page and as I see, my website is on the first page for all my keyword, this mean it's ok :).

Ok the question is: have an easy way to solve the first 2 problem? They, in real, affect the site?

I'm not sure are realted at all at the css and template if not....just can chit chat about the same.

BTW again thank you to all people in RT :) airterminal.one/
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

Re: Thanks RT, just my last 2 question.

• Hi there,

What analysis are you using to determine these requests?

The trouble with Joomla is that the template will make calls; other extensions will make calls; any external connections such as facebook, twitter and other social media will make connections, so there is no simple solution.

Regards

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information
    • oceano
    • Elite Rocketeer

• Thank you David for the answer. Really i'm happy like that us i tried to check other website and...i'm bettere than CNN :).
      I tried 2
      website.grader.com/results/airterminal.one
      gtmetrix.com/reports/airterminal.one/S53MVpWI

I know the perfect site don't exist and more complex and more extension you use more is easy have problem. That's why over GK5 for the news ( i like roksproket but cannot give a fixed size to the image and in the news articles often you can't give the perfect same size to all) i use only rt ext.
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    • Hi there,

Sorry, this one slipped through the net :blush:

Looking at GMetrix I don't see any problems with requests.

Do you still need help with this issue or can we mark it as solved?

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information

Time to create page: 0.040 seconds