Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Compatible directory component?

• AngieA

SOLVED Compatible directory component?

Posted 8 years 2 days ago
    • I'm currently using SobiPro but an update somewhere along the way has caused a conflict with the code and my tabs are no longer displaying. It appears they're loading but they're not really there. I've read that others are having the same problem and the response was a conflict with the template.

On that note - does anyone know of a directory that is compatible with RT templates?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Compatible directory component?

• 1. Raise an issue in the appropriate template forum for this and maybe we can help. Post a link to your site (and aadmin details in secure too). You didn't say in what CMS or Gantry version either?
      2. did you contact the developer of sobipro about the issue? what did they say?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • AngieA

• I can't seem to find a forum for the theme. My subscription ran out on 3/12 so maybe I don't have access anymore?

I did not contact them directly for my problem - I just searched the tickets and found someone with the same problem and they told that person it was a java conflict with the template. I did assign the basic Protostar template and I don't have the problem with that template so I'm inclined to go with the RT template Leviathan template is the culprit.

I am using Joomla 3.5, Gantry 5, and sobipro 1.2.
    • Last Edit: 8 years 2 days ago by AngieA.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Yes, once your subscription expired you lose access to the support forums.

Your subscription has expired. Support does require a current subscription.

Protostar and RT templates are not comparable in that respect. Just because you don't have an issue with Protostar does not neccessarily mean that the fault lies with RT products at all.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • AngieA

• MrT wrote:
      Your subscription has expired. Support does require a current subscription.

That's unfortunate. This issue is what is keeping me from renewing.

Thanks for your time.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• That's a shame. Understandably our priority will always be given to paying subscribers. If you can ascertain from sobipro what the issue is and can demonstrate that it's a deficiency in an RT product I would look into it for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • AngieA

• Just wanted to update this thread.

SobiPro IS compatible with RT templates. It was a JQuery conflict which was resolved with the JQuery easy plugin.

All is well - and as promised - I renewed my subscription.

Thanks much!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Super, :) thank you very much for renewing your subscription we really appreciate your business.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.041 seconds