Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Suggestions Social Media Template?

• Chris L
    • Sr. Rocketeer
    • Creative Pro

Suggestions Social Media Template?

Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    • I would like to hear some folk's suggestions on selecting a Joomla Rockettheme template for desinging a social media website.
      Thanks
    • s.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Suggestions Social Media Template?

• It depends what you actually mean by "Social Media Site"? If you mean a forum you'll use an extension for that like Kunena or Easysocial. Any template supports additional extensions being added.

Please elaborate more what you are looking for?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Chris L
    • Sr. Rocketeer
    • Creative Pro

• I want to design a social media website that will allow people to post positive my graphic images on their social media outlets (from my website) like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest, to name a few. These images will be mine. The images will be memes, photos and cartoons. I would also be selling advertising space to businesses. In addition, I would like to sell shirts and prints on the website. The following is an example.... not the website design... but the kind of business model I am looking for. Example
    • Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Chris L.
    • s.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I really don't think this is a question about template at all. But rather the extensions that you might use in any RT template to give you the functionality that you seek. There are plenty of extensions that will support your social publication needs as well as ecommerce needs but you will need to look on JED to finds the one(s) that you need. RT doesn't any specific "social" extensions and only one e-commerce extension (which probably wouldn't fulfill your requirements - rokquickcart).

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Chris L

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds