Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

website designer needed

• Hubert

website designer needed

Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    • Hello,

Is there anyone that can help my build a simple blogging website? I don't have a lot of money to spend on this but I'm also looking for something very simple. I have started building the blog site but maybe someone with more experience can help me set this up with the right joomla blogging extensions, suggestions, etc...

Should I use joomla?

Should I use WordPress blog platform?

Please contact me if you think you can help me with www.simplykora.com

Best,
      Hubert
  • Re: website designer needed

Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    • If you want to keep it simple and you already bought membership for Joomla templates here, I would suggest going on with Joomla. You should start playing around with articles. Gantry 5 is really easy in my opinion and for your goal of having a simple blog you can keep your money and after taking a deeper look for 1-2 days you should be able to realize your blog by yourself without any additional extensions.

Perhaps you can try switching off most things in the layout section of your template settings and make some test articles and test categories. After that create menu items for your articles and you are nearly done. This should be the easiest way of having a simple blog.
    • Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Sabih Grimm.

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds