Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Design recommendation : Managing Companies and their users.

• Design recommendation : Managing Companies and their users.

Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    • I am currently developing a support site for a company who supports multiple companies and multiple users within those companies and I'm looking to the community for guidance on achieving this task. The requirements for this project are:

1. We need the ability to register as / manage company profiles based on a paid support subscription.
      - Subscription Level, company name, company id, address, phone, primary contact etc.....
      2. The company, when registered holds the license for their support subscription, but all employees of that company can submit new tickets using their own credentials.
      3. When a user registers for support, they should automatically be associated with their company. For privacy reasons, I would prefer that they did not have to select their company from a drop down list when registering.

If you have any suggestions, recommendations or advice on any of these topics, I would appreciate your input.
      Thanks in Advance!
      David

Dev Environment:
      Joomla 3.4.3
      K2
      JFBConnect for Social Integration
      Subscription Component - Yet to be determined, currently evaluating many.

PHP Built On : Linux
      Database Version 5.5.42-37.1
      PHP Version 5.4.43
      Web Server Apache
    • My only expectation is to EXCEED yours!.
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

Re: Design recommendation : Managing Companies and their users.

Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    • Hi David,

I am currently going through our old posts and was wondering if you still need help with this issue or can we close it?

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds