Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Ergonomic Keyboard

• Ergonomic Keyboard

Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    • Assuming there are many people on here that work 8+ hours a day in front of a computer, typing away. You may have ended up with similar issues like I have. Shooting pains in wrists and forearm.

Tendonitis, RSI, call it what you may, when it happened to me, I knew I had to change a few things. Set up an ergonomic desk, use a keyboard try. But most of all, trade in my chicklet Mac keyboard for something that was more ergonomically friendly to my body.

I purchased a Kinesis Advantage keyboard. Kinesis Keyboard . A monster of a keyboard in a so-called, non-staggered, matrix layout. Now I am used to it, there is no turning back. I am able to work full days again. Non-staggered, matrix, columned layout is truly a relief to your tendons!

However, there are some alternatives to the Kinesis. The Kinesis is huge and could improve on some aspects. I have now ordered this keyboard: ErgoDox keyboard Project . You can get it at several places, but the previous link is to a project that offers a pre-assembled version with warranty.

If you work all day on your computer, and care about not getting tendonitos/RSI, this is surely worth a visit!
    • Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Piet Nutbey.
    • Best regards,

Piet Nutbey

Joomla Video Tutorials: www.joomtorial.com
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: Ergonomic Keyboard

Posted 8 years 11 months ago

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds