Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Real Estate Management Template

• Real Estate Management Template

Posted 9 years 3 weeks ago
    • I have a new client who is wanting me to setup his new real estate management website. He is not looking for anything real fancy just a site that can be read cleanly on mobile/pc and have an SEO package added to it. In looking over the Joomla templates I am not sure which or if any template would serve his purpose...he loves this site www.theboutiquere.com/raj-qsar any suggestions on a template that might fit this design? I am NOT a coder more of a graphics design person myself and I am just trying to help him out. Any suggestions would be appreciated...thank you in advance.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Real Estate Management Template

Posted 9 years 3 weeks ago
    • Most of our templates would support that type of site. I can only encourage you to look at the demos we have to find your preference. Obviously choosing one of the more recent templates is advantageous since they support the latest functionality and features.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds