Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Anyone want to suggest their favorite SEO website auditor?

• Anyone want to suggest their favorite SEO website auditor?

Posted 9 years 8 months ago
    • I am looking for some SEO help by utilizing a website auditor... anyone have a favorote? Thanks!
    • Jeremiah 29:11
      For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Anyone want to suggest their favorite SEO website auditor?

• moz.com

$$$$$

there's a free 30 day trial you can use though as a sort of "one-time" audit

use Google Webmaster Tools to scan the site for any errors among many other useful things...

SEOQuake is a decent browser addon... seems to work best in Chrome though it's available for Mozilla and I think IE as well... I use it to analyze the competition (page rank, age, indexed pages, etc) mostly... its cool cause it can give you that information all on 1 page for every page that is ranking on Google for the term you care about, just enable and run a google search and it puts all the data right there in the search results... it does have an onsite/onpage analyzer that covers the very basic stuff...
    • Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Matt.
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: Anyone want to suggest their favorite SEO website auditor?

• Thanks Matt.. yes Moz is $$$$.... I'm processing the whole deal... I need a strong websitwe auditor for SEO purposes... and I like the SEO Quake suggestion,, thanks!
    • Jeremiah 29:11
      For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Anyone want to suggest their favorite SEO website auditor?

• if SEO interests you, or is important to you, read everything on moz.com that is free... their blog is pretty strong and they have tons and tons of quality content that is also free, outside of their paid tools.

happy rankin!
    • Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Matt.
    • The following users have thanked you: Keith Ronan

• SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: Anyone want to suggest their favorite SEO website auditor?

Posted 9 years 6 months ago

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds