Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Introduce yourself to everyone

• Re: Introduce yourself to everyone

Posted 15 years 9 months ago
    • Hello,

My Name is Jérôme, I'am 34 and I'm from France. I discovered Mambo 4.0 (before Mambo 4.5, then Joomla! 1.0) in december 2002 (WOW !) and I involved in the french community with the first french community site on Mambo in 2003. I've got 4 sites with Joomla!, but one with Spip, a french CMS.

I found RT since a longue time ago... the first template perhaps.
      For a living I work in a french natural regional Park
      The best film I've ever seen is Once upon a time in the West
      On the iPod right now and always will be... I haven't iPod ! French "rock-musette" :D Anyway, you don't know! ;D
      The thing I'd like most to do, right now, that I haven't done is speak English very very well :-\
      Something I'm really proud of is... perhaps, french moderator on Joomla.org forum ? ::)
      Favorite hobbies: Photography, cooking, Joomla!...
      Favorite foods: French cooking and all the cooking which are shared out :)

I'm happy to find you here ;)

Jérôme
    • Last Edit: 15 years 9 months ago by Jérôme Bussière.
    • viewforum.php?f=19 :D

• I'm from: A little town just South of Palmerston North, New Zealand
      I found RT when: I was searching joomla
      For a living I: Install satellite dishes
      The best film I've ever seen is: The Lord of the rings trilogy
      On the iPod right now and always will be: Jimmy Barnes and Bon jovi and of course G'N'R
      The thing I'd like most to do, right now, that I haven't done is: Quit working for someone else and start my own bussness
      Something I'm really proud of is: My Kids and my wife
      Favorite hobbies: Good old Xbox gaming
      Favorite Food: Subway :)

• I'm from: San Diego, California born and raised, can't find a reason to leave
      I found RT when: I figured out I love the good stuff and can't do it myself
      For a living I: Take care of my husband, kids, and house, but I want to be a webdesigner
      The best film I've ever seen is: Recently, Juno
      On the iPod right now and always will be: Heavy metal from the 80's, shhhh don't tell the carpool moms
      The thing I'd like most to do, right now, that I haven't done is: Travel Europe
      Something I'm really proud of is: My family
      Favorite hobbies: Tennis, Gardening
      Favorite Food: Mexican food, the ultimate comfort food

Posted 15 years 8 months ago
    • I'm from: Amsterdam, Holland
      I found RT when: 5 minutes ago ;D
      For a living I: I work as a Doorman 8)
      The best film I've ever seen is: SNATCH (Briljant)
      On the iPod right now and always will be: Bob Marley, John Legend, Joss Stone, Alicia Keys and a lot of Lounge
      The thing I'd like most to do, right now, that I haven't done is: Take a very long vacation to CANADA, man i love that country.
      Something I'm really proud of is: My kids (8 and 2 years)
      Favorite hobbies: My kids, Soccer (coach for puppils incl. one of mine)
      Favorite Food:My grandma's Couscous (man, its damn tasty:P)

• I'm from: Denison, Texas - USA
      I found RT when: Talking to a buddy at church about developing my agencies new site.
      For a living I: am a graphic designer, traditional artist, and basically someone who likes to be creative all the time.
      On the iPod right now and always will be: Stevie Ray Vaughn, Beck, Zero 7
      The thing I'd like most to do, right now, that I haven't done is: Buy a motorcycle
      Something I'm really proud of is: my wife and 3 kiddos, Adrian/boy/6, Jessi/girl/3, Abby/girl/1

www.linkedin.com/in/bunchalotta
    • Last Edit: 15 years 8 months ago by Radiovision.
    • “Sometimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see,lately it occurs to me, What a long strange trip it's been” - Grateful Dead [truckin’]
    • PeteH
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Re: Introduce yourself to everyone

• I'm from: UK.. but now live in the Canary Islands - where life is sooo much better and chilled out.
      I found RT when: I was looking for a cool template with a great support forum.. I obviously found it !
      For a living I: play guitar for my sins - and also my supper.. I guess that's what you could call job satisfaction.
      Films: Any Coen Brothers films (they're the best!) Leon, Ronin, Apocalypto, Jean de Florette, Manon des Sources - love any Al Pacino and De Niro movies too.
      Music: Blues, blues and more blues.. SRV, Jonny Lang, BB KIng, Muddy Waters.. 70's rock - Free, Cream, Rory Gallagher etc.. also love Flamenco.. Tomatito, Antonio Carmona, El Camaron
      Books: Anything by Alex Garland (The Beach etc.), Jason Webster, Ernest Hemingway
      Something I'm really proud of is: My family - and especially my two girls.. the older they get the prouder I become.
      One day I want to: Visit New York and Cuba.
      Hobbies: Guitar, watching good movies, eating out in good restaurants, Liverpool FC (my main passion!)
      Favourite Food: Gazpacho, Pasta, English breakfast ! I like most international foods though - they all offer something new to the palate.
    • faisool
    • Hero Rocketeer

Re: Introduce yourself to everyone

Posted 15 years 7 months ago
    • I'm from: Arab World/ Syira ::) but i live in kuwait right now
      I found RT when: i was looking for good templates .. i love how rockettheme link is in joomla by default ..
      For a living I: im a student so yea :-[ thanks to my parents ..
      The best film I've ever seen is: umm i love american beauty ..
      On the iPod right now and always will be: an arabian singer ( fairouz )
      The thing I'd like most to do, right now, that I haven't done is: go and watch Manchester United kicking Chelsea's ass liveeeeeeee
      Something I'm really proud of is: getting my friend to start reading ???
      Favorite hobbies:, Soccer, reading ..
      Favorite Food: absolutely Syrian Food :-\ i miss itttttt

lets keep this thread updated :D i like it

• I'm from: NY, CT areas of US. I am currently staying with family (inlaws) and going insane.
      I found RT when: I was looking for a template of course. I am very new to Joomla! but not to wordpress. The transition has been easy so far, and I'm looking forward to figuring out which pieces and components I need to complete my current big project.
      For a living I: am on the computer all day and do a bit of internet marketing.
      The best film I've ever seen is: too many to chose from.
      On the iPod right now and always will be: I actually listen to itunes radio 70's music, but ELO is definitely at the top.
      The thing I'd like most to do, right now, that I haven't done is: Put together this site I'm working on now.
      Something I'm really proud of is: my perserverance.
    • What fresh hell is this?

• Hello Everyone!
      I just Started and I am already having problems changing the video in the Terran Tribune page. If anyone can help that would be great. I want to add Brightcove instead of vimeo if possible. Any help would be great. Thanks

Fernando

• Hey Fernando, you will want to ask in the TerranTribune forum for help.
    • James Spencer / Developer & Support / Hull, UK

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds