Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Introduce yourself to everyone

• Wawan

Re: Introduce yourself to everyone

Posted 13 years 2 months ago
    • Hi all,
      I am from Indonesia, 32 year old, work at a tax-refund services company, and earn money from internet, still many to learn and now starting learn using advanced wordpress themes after using free themes so far...
      I choose RT just in a minute after from along time knowing many paid themes available to join.
      I do not know why but It could be the right choice... Just think want to try premium themes membership, and look around and decide...
  • Re: Introduce yourself to everyone

Posted 13 years 2 weeks ago
    • Hello all
      Just thought I would introduce myself here. Name's Richard.

I'm from: San Francisco Bay Area, Calironia

I found RT when: I was looking for a template for my first site.

For a living I: As tech support for a medical equipment company. Hoping that my online venture grows to allow me to work on that solo.

The best film I've ever seen is: Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog

On the iPod right now and always will be: No iPod for me, Zune. 80's music and random world beat stuff.

The thing I'd like most to do, right now, that I haven't done is: ummm win the lottery? :) Ok ok.... Interview someone famous.

Something I'm really proud of is actually my site. It's my first and it's actually the closest I've come to really completing a major project.
    • Antony Doyle
    • Jr. Rocketeer
    • Web designer, developer.

Posted 12 years 10 months ago
    • Hey all. I had an RT membership a while back but let it expire when I landed a full time job. Now I'm back freelancing my way through another university course, so the membership has been renewed! Don't think I ever posted anything on here, so I figured now is as good a time as any to get to know you all!

I'm from: Liverpool, UK. Living in North Wales now. Oh so very rainy...
      I found RT when: Can't remember how, but I think it was around 2007. Didn't join for a while though.
      For a living I: design and build websites. Though I'm studying towards a degree in English Literature at the same time.
      The best film I've ever seen is: The Shawshank Redemption, but I'm also a Star Trek geek ;)
      On the iPod right now and always will be: 80's and 90's Punk Rock, a bit of grunge, some heavy metal and a few Ludovico Einaudi albums for when I need to slow it down!
      The thing I'd like most to do, right now, that I haven't done is: Write a novel.
      Something I'm really proud of is: Getting my first degree. Not quite sure how I managed it!
      Favorite hobbies of mine: I'm a bass player, dabble with guitar too. Camping and hiking. Oh, and I'm a massive football (soccer) fan. :)
      Favorite Food: I can't choose between Italian or Chinese.

Posted 12 years 10 months ago
    • Hi there !

i'm : a guy
      Kostra means : skeleton in czech langage
      The place you may meet me : Paris 18th
      Job: researcher & entrepreneur
      I Found RT: by searching the net
      Music : electro and hip hop and rock mainly, but let's keep it open minded ^^
      Hobbie: making music with my computer
      Food : french one for sure :P ... or maybe...

my first website : http://www.gdaconcept.com (quasar based)

I'm enjoying learning new things. Making website is really pleasant.
      I'm trying right now to make it more serious, by diving a lil more deep into css scripting.
      Soon it will be php+xml... then... we'll see, there's already plenty to do

Enjoy and keep up the gook work you Rocketeers !
    • I'm a webdesign Newbie : Don't hit too hard please, I'm workin' on it !!! ;D
    • popROAR
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Posted 12 years 9 months ago
    • I'm from: Southern California (Long Beach), raised in Iowa, matured in the Pacific Northwest
      I found RT when: I was trying to learn to write my own template and found the nightmare of cross-browser support, I searched rhuk and fell in love with Gantry and the grid
      For a living I: program for CNC ( and for my unwed wife's small business) - study and parent
      The best film I've ever seen is: ah? something Jim Jarmusch
      On the ZUNE :oops: right now : The Dandy Warhols, Chemical Brothers, Underworld, Little Walter Jacobs
      The thing I'd like most to do, right now, that I haven't done is: get my degree in Computer Science
      Something I'm really proud of is: having patience the times I thought I never would
    • Macmaster
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Posted 12 years 6 months ago
    • Hello Everyone,

I'm new here and just wanted to say Hi!

I'm from the United Kingdom and decided earlier this year that life is way too short, so I made the decision to close my IT company and take up anything and everything creative :D

I've now taken up photography, filmmaking and web development and life couldn't be better!
    • Ben Simon
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Full-time web developer

• I'm from: Utah, USA
      I found RT when: I was surfing for new Joomla themes.
      For a living I: get business online. Websites, eCommerce, billing, shipping, inventory management, forums, blogs, VPS, exchange, (un)managed servers, advertising, SEO, and whatever else they need.
      The best film I've ever seen is: movies with epic battle scenes
      On the iPod right now and always will be: Johnny Cash
      The thing I'd like most to do, right now, that I haven't done is: Go to bed.
      Something I'm really proud of is: doing what I like and getting paid for it.
    • B e courteous to staff and members that volunteer their time helping you
      E ssential Tool - FireBug
      N ever assume I know what version you're talking about

S earch the forum for a solution first
      I nclude a link to the problem
      M ark your resolved issues as [SOLVED]
      O nly PM moderators if they request it first
      N o...
    • mySandman
    • Jr. Rocketeer
    • Not a web designer.

• I'm from: SA. Australia
      I found RT: By accident.
      For a living I: restore two classic cars.
      The best film I've ever seen is: the one where the hero gets the girls!
      I'm currently listening to: Physical Graffiti - Led Zeppelin.
      The thing I'd like most to do, right now, that I haven't done is: Build a working death ray robot from work stationary.
      Something I'm really proud of is: Building a prototype model of a death ray robot from work stationary.
    • Joomla 2.5
      Momentum RocketLauncher Installed.
      mysandman.com.au/

Learning Joomla from page 10. (I skipped the first chapter)

Posted 11 years 8 months ago
    • Hi, I'm Hillsgrad and I love building websites. I want to make great products to really help people and then make great money. Money doesn't come at a cheap way. You must be great to make great money.

I'm excited about what I do.

After learning piano for some months, I can play Beethoven's Moonlight sonata 2nd chapter. It's so beautiful. Also I recently ordered a flute from Amazon. Hopefully I can find some serious time to get down to it.

And nice to meet you guys!
    • Wait; soon like these . Thou too shalt rest.

Posted 11 years 6 months ago
    • My name is Morten Høy, and i own the biggest Android website in a little country called Denmark (AppsAndroid.dk). Besides that, the firm (Androiderne.dk), there is also a blog (ApppsAndroid bloggen, lies on apps-android.dk), and a new concept on the way where you can buy t-shirts etc.

I have used Rocketthemes templates for a year now, and since half of our visitors is on mobile or tablet, a good layout on these devices is top priority for me....

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds