Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Introduce yourself to everyone

• Re: Introduce yourself to everyone

Posted 16 years 9 months ago
    • I'm from: born on the island of Antigua, in the Caribbean, but am now living in the UK
      I found RT when: I need a template that was easy enough to adjust[/b]For a living I: am an IT octopus. I work as the I.T. Manager of a small company, and to relax i repair and set up systems for local companies and individuals.
      The best film I've ever seen is: 300
      On the iPod right now and always will be: Buju Banton - Til Shiloh
      The thing I'd like most to do, right now, that I haven't done is: win the lottery and spend all my day messing about on the computer (wait, i think i have the second part to that down pack)
      Something I'm really proud of is: getting married, best thign i ever did.
      Favorite Foods: Nothing beats some pepper pot or salt fish and ducuna
      My website www.info-tech.net
    • Last Edit: 16 years 9 months ago by Cardin Smith.
    • Debug Bar - for IE ¦ Firebug - for FireFox

In the end you will only be remembered for what you have done with the time that you have had.

• Sup guys :)

I'm from: I was born in Chile, now I live in Brazil, in the famous Salvador de Bahia
      ( images.google.com/images?q=salvador+bahi...10&um=1&hl=en&imgsz= )
      I found RT when: I was looking for a template for my new website.
      For a living: I'm an architec, but now I have also my own little webshop and I'm proud of it.
      The best film I've ever seen is: Fight Club? Matrix? Donnie Darko? Don't know...
      On the iPod right now and always will be: Rock!
      The thing I'd like most to do, right now, that I haven't done is: take a trip around the world in a sailing ship.
      Something I'm really proud of is: my son and wife.
      Favorite Foods: brazilian-Bahia, chinese, italian.
    • Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Kat05.
    • I'm part of the problem...
    • GollumX
    • Elite Rocketeer

Re: Introduce yourself to everyone

• I'm from: The island of Taveuni in the Republic of the Fiji Islands.
      For a living I: Design websites, prior to this I was a farmer. Hopefully in two year's time I'll be able to go back to the farm and work the land again.
      The best film I've ever seen is: Sheesh.. hard to pick... Anything with Al Pacino, Tom Hanks, Denzel Washington as well as stuff produced by Jerry Bruckheimer.
      On the iPod right now and always will be: Bob Marley, Jack Johnson, UB40, U2, Pearl Jam, Bone Thugs-n Harmony, Botticelli.
      The thing I'd like most to do, right now, that I haven't done is: bit_h slap George Bush, Osama bin-Laden, and the guy who six months ago overthrew the Fiji Government in a military coup.
      Something I'm really proud of is: My son who will be two in a little over a month, and my wife, for having the guts to fly around Fiji solo in a 30yr old Cessna172 and who will get her commercial pilots license in a few months.
      Favorite hobbies of mine: Reading. I love a good James Clavell, Wilbur Smith, Leon Uris *cough*J.K Rowling*cough* :) etc. A good RTS PC game now and then. There's also Rugby, Farming/Gardening, good movies.
    • Say no to Internet Explorer 6.
      twitter.com/mark_up
    • Trebla

• I'm from: 48.4°19.2' N; 16.8°34.5' E
      For a living I: gamedesign, especially the online stuff
      I Found RT: with the power of google...
      On the iPod right now and always will be: Firefox portable
      The thing I'd like most to do, right now, that I haven't done is: Make a xbox game
      Something I'm really proud of is: being a RT member
      Favorite hobbies of mine: programming games and messing around with my computer
      Favourite Food Asian

I'll upload a photo soon!
    • http:/www.gm-dev.net/ - GM-Dev - A german Game Development Community

• I'm from: Born in Scotland but have lived in the Portsmouth area, Southern England, for most of my life. Still got the Scottish accent though!
      I found RT when: I was generally googling for some Joomla design inspiration
      For a living I: am a training officer for a government department
      The best films I've ever seen are: The Lord of the Rings and Pirates of the Caribbean trilogies, Fight Club, A Clockwork Orange, Gladiator
      On the iPod right now and always will be: Industrial and gothic metal. Favourites are German band Rammstein, am listening to Scandinavian gothic metal band Tristania as I type.
      The thing I'd like most to do, right now, that I haven't done is: Win the lottery
      Something I'm really proud of is: My two sons
      Hobbies: Poker, supporting Portsmouth FC, playing snooker, boxing, web design
      Favourite Food: A nice, juicy medium rare steak, chips, peas and garlic bread.
    • Last Edit: 16 years 9 months ago by Bill Gillon.

• I'm from: Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario Canada, living nearby in the small town of Palmerston
      I found RT when: Spending too much time figuring out how to use Drupal, found Joomla, then RT themes!
      For a living I: Worked at an ISP for 10yrs, couldn't stand the commuting/cubicle anymore, started by own business
      The best film I've ever seen is: Definitely not "Ghost Rider", can I have my 2 hours back please!
      On the iPod right now and always will be: T.Rex
      The thing I'd like most to do, right now, that I haven't done is: Scuba dive with my wife and kids.
      Something I'm really proud of is: Being a stay at home Dad, while trying to run a new business
      Hobbies: first it was Thomas the Train, then Bionicles Lego, currently Star Wars Lego rules the house - thanks boys.
      Favourite Food: Spicy!, followed by a good beer... or two
    • Last Edit: 16 years 9 months ago by Tim Laughlin.
    • slogen123
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Posted 16 years 8 months ago
    • I'm from: Orlando, Florida
      found RT when: Google'ing Joomla templates
      For a living I: mostly school, some freelance web design
      The best film I've ever seen is: If it has Al Pacino, George Clooney or Denzel Washington in it, then yes
      On the iPod right now and always will be: anything and everything classical and jazz (mostly latin)
      The thing I'd like most to do, right now, that I haven't done is: Travel to Italy and Australia
      Something I'm really proud of is: Actually running a web business while in school
      Hobbies: Life
      Favourite Food: two requirements: it has to be edible, and its main feeding audience is humans

• Is it too cheeky of me to make this my first post? Consider it an ice breaker for me :)

I'm from: near Vancouver, Canada
      found RT when: Some brilliant guy from Joomla! got me hooked
      For a living I: manage a retail garden centre while doing web work on the side
      The best film I've ever seen is: Tough one. Anything created by David Lynch. (Twin Peaks FWWM most notably)
      On the iPod right now and always will be: Van Halen, The Black Crowes, Belly, Blue Rodeo, Pearl Jam, Sigur Ros, Labyrinth Soundtrack, and many more...
      The thing I'd like most to do, right now, that I haven't done is: Record a song
      Something I'm really proud of is: Being Canadian of course!
      Hobbies: photography, music, web design, horticulture, movies,
      Favourite Food: Anything that "tastes like burning!" Gotta be spicy.

• I'm from: Manchester, England
      Found RT when: Google search
      For a living I: Ceramic Technician.
      The best film I've ever seen is: Yo'jimbo, Seven Samurai, LOTR trilogy, Godfather part I & II, Akira, ghost in the Shell.
      On the iPod right now and always will be: The Doors, The Prodigy, Rolling Stones, Guns 'n' Roses, Faithless, Chemical Brothers.
      The thing I'd like most to do, right now, that I haven't done is: Swim with a Great White, Wrestle a Crocodile, & Visit Tokyo.
      Something I'm really proud of is: *Being able to Draw with one hand and Write with the other at the same time & having a slight Eidetic Memory (basically having a photographic memory) with numbers.*
      Hobbies: Football (for Americans Soccer), Boxing, Running, Gym, Beer, Man UTD, Counter Strike: Source, Going out with friends/girlfriend.
      Favourite Food: Nepalese Rogan Josh.
    • Last Edit: 16 years 8 months ago by .

• Hi
      My name is Ken Little and I'm from Brisbane Australia.

My challenge at this moment is to find my Joomla Admin area
      in cPanel.

Any help would be most welcome.

Success Belongs to You
      Ken Little

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds