Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

wordpress/joomla switch

• wordpress/joomla switch

Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    • I got a couple templates that i downloaded and was planning on using with joomla, I am using IIS and not apache and am having issues getting the template to work proerly with iis. What do i have to do to switch and use wordpress for my templates instead. Can I deploy the template to wordpress without any changes to anything or do I need a new subscrition and download the wordpress versions or do the ones I have work without issues?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: wordpress/joomla switch

Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    • You would need new subscriptions to download wordpress products. But I have to say if you have problems with Joomla you will have the same problems with wordpress because the issues are very unlikely to be to do with the CMS, gantry or the template.

It would be better to address the IIS issues directly (better still dump IIS and go with Apache).

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds