Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED format joomla article in main content particle--Gantry 5 -- Ambrosia

• cybered
    • Jr. Rocketeer

SOLVED format joomla article in main content particle--Gantry 5 -- Ambrosia

Posted 7 years 6 hours ago
    • After a year hiatus I am comming back to tweaking my website built on a Gantry 5 theme using Ambrosia.

I would like to change the apearance of how my article appears in the main content particle. An example of this occurs When I set the author name to the article as visible the Ambrosia theme prefixes a title "Details " Then it says "authored by" and the name of the author. I would like to eliminate the "Details" title from the presentation. I would also like to change how the pagination menu displays. www.integralshift.ca/leading-the-way

I have an intuition that this should be done by customizing twig and yaml files. I cannot figure out where the Ambrosia theme lays out meta data for the article refereneced in the main content particle.

Can someone point me in the right direction.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED format joomla article in main content particle--Gantry 5 -- Ambrosia

Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    • Please do not post extensions/template specific questions in the "Rockettheme v3 site questions" forum. You should post in the extension forum or template forum as appropriate. Most of these forums are for members who have a current PAID membership. Our priority is always to assist paying members.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

Those details appear on your single article because those are the settings of the menu item uses to show that article. You can change them in Joomla menu manager for that menu item.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: cybered

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • cybered
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• I suspect I don't have access to the templates forum because my subscription has run out. If I renew my subscription will I have access to more information on this subject?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Time to create page: 0.040 seconds