Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Joomla 3.4.7 update and RokSproket modules

• Joomla 3.4.7 update and RokSproket modules

Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    • For some reason after updating to Joomla 3.4.7 (from 3.4.6) on two completely different sites on two compeltely different web hosts, I'm getting the exact same locked out error when trying to edit a RokSproket specific module:

Error
      You are not permitted to use that link to directly access that page (#113).

Or some variation error number other than #113

Selecting the module and using the "edit" button above doesn't work either

This ONLY happens with RokSproket modules and I am effectivly locked out of these modules!

Updating to 3.4.7 is literally the ONLY thing I've done to the site since I was editing it yesterday just fine. I've googled the issue and tried clearing my browser cache but nothing I've found has helped.

~Michael
    • Best,
      Michael Buttitta
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: Joomla 3.4.7 update and RokSproket modules

Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    • Michael Buttitta wrote:
      For some reason after updating to Joomla 3.4.7 (from 3.4.6) on two completely different sites on two compeltely different web hosts, I'm getting the exact same locked out error when trying to edit a RokSproket specific module:

Error
      You are not permitted to use that link to directly access that page (#113).

This is a bug in Joomla 3.4.7. Basically it seems they only do a DB session-table clear every so often on Logout for some technical reasons. What this means is you can get caught with a bad session in your DB which will then cause the messages your using.

Whenver it does this, until they fix it, simply Log out of Admin and then Log back in again.

Time to create page: 0.042 seconds