Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Subscription Renewal Email

• Subscription Renewal Email

Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    • Hi Guys
      Have you stopped sending email reminders when subscriptions are about to expire. In the past I received an email reminding me of the pending expiry date. This year I only received an email after the subscription expired. Is this an error or am I just being unreasonable.

Regards

John
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Subscription Renewal Email

• I don't know what happened there but I will ask support for you and report back.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: John Wheatley

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

• Should definitely be going out. We will look into it! Sorry about that!
      John Wheatley wrote:
      Hi Guys
      Have you stopped sending email reminders when subscriptions are about to expire. In the past I received an email reminding me of the pending expiry date. This year I only received an email after the subscription expired. Is this an error or am I just being unreasonable.

Regards

John
    • The following users have thanked you: John Wheatley

• Re: Subscription Renewal Email

• Thanks guys.
      As usual you are very prompt at responding to any possible issues or help that your members may require.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I just wanted to update you. We are still looking into this, but as yet have been unable to ascertain the reason for the email not being sent (we have at least confirmed that is true). I will keep you informed of progress and thanks again for bringing this to our attention.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds