Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Custom page & Presets

• Custom page & Presets

Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    • I know how to customise my Header Surround Background Image. It works well, but only as long as I don't click on any Preset under Style. One this is done, I can't get back to my changed image. Is there any way to retain it?

Also,I want to know whether one can make ant preset as the default Preset.

Thanks.
    • Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by May T. Hill.
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: Custom page & Presets

• May T. Hill wrote:
      I know how to customise my Header Surround Background Image. It works well, but only as long as I don't click on any Preset under Style. One this is done, I can't get back to my changed image. Is there any way to retain it?
      Each Preset has styling that goes with it including a unique Header Surround Background Image. Once you choose a Preset that you want to use for the site just change your Header Surround Background Image accordingly.

May T. Hill wrote:
      Also,I want to know whether one can make ant preset as the default Preset.

Thanks.

With our templates Preset 1 is the default for no other reason than its number -> 1. You can make any Preset the "default" for your template.
  • Re: Custom page & Presets

• Thanks, DanG, but please let me get it straight.
      If I change the Header Surround Background of, say, Preset-3 for instance (instead of choosing Custom), then it will become the default preset. Did I copy it right? :)
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: Custom page & Presets

• May T. Hill wrote:
      Thanks, DanG, but please let me get it straight.
      If I change the Header Surround Background of, say, Preset-3 for instance (instead of choosing Custom), then it will become the default preset. Did I copy it right? :)

YES, assuming you change that template - Default or override to Preset-3.

• Cool, DanG :)
      I am planning to make the style choice available to registered users.
      There are two Presets with the blue accent, one being Preset-1 itself.
      So I will customize Preset-1 with a different accent and Header Surround Background.
      Thanks. Regards.

• Mmm... There is one problem, though.
      When I choose a Preset instead of Custom under Type, I don't get the option to change the Header Surround Background image.

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds