Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Graffito responsive display problem

• SOLVED Graffito responsive display problem

Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    • When resizing my browser menu items are put onto a new line. I installed the standalone Graffito template as I had Joomla and Gantry already installed. Can anyone help me fix this?
    • Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Simon Davies.
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

Re: Graffito responsive display problem

• Hi there,

I see you are using default setting of 4|4|4 when 3 modules are published. I would change that to 4|6|2 and that should help with the wrapping effect.

Hope this helps 8)

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information
  • Re: Graffito responsive display problem

• Hi David,

Thank you for your quick reply. I am a neewbie to Joomla, Gantry and RocketTheme templates so how would I go about doing that?

Simon
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

• Hi Simon,

Go to Joomla Admin > Extensions > Templates and select the template. Now go to the Layout tab. Look for the slider for rt-top and click on the number 3 above the slider. Move the slider button until you see 4|6|2 instead of 4|4|4

Hope this helps 8)
    • The following users have thanked you: Simon Davies

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information
  • Re: Graffito responsive display problem

• I fixed the issue by messing around with the slider tab. Thank you for your help I really appreciate it.
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds