• HI

I just registered, how do i download a templat
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: downloading

Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    • Logoff and log back in again.

Go here http://www.rockettheme.com/joomla/templates select a template and click download button then click on the package that you wish to download.

But... checking your subscription - you don't seem to be a paying member so what you can download will be limited to the FREE templates only.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: downloading

Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    • Read instructions abt pkg download options prior to downloading. Understood downloads options were:

1) from scratch (includes databases) includes Gantry & extensions using Rocket Launcher
      2) already have Gantry then can install standalone template
      3) for existing site w/ no Gantry get bundle download "template & bundle"

I need #3 but when I get to actual download screen, options are:

1.) Osmosis Template (Standalone) - Refers to #2 above?
      2.) Joomla 3.5 Rocket Launcher - Refers to #1 above?
      3.) Template Image Sources - doesn't refer to any above but rather just an option?
      4.) Gantry Framework for Joomla! - Refers to #3 above and includes template?

Is this correct understanding? Please advise.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: downloading

Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    • Noriyuki Ito - It's best not to post in very old dormant topics or we might miss your post altogether.

If your want to use the Osmosis template on an existing Joomla installation then:

1. download and install Gantry 4.1.31 (available on template download page)
      2. download and install standalone template package
      3. download and install any extensions that the template requires and install in extensions manager. This will include, roknavmenu, rokcandy, rokbox, roksprocket at a minimum. All of these are available to download from our extensions page.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Noriyuki Ito

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds