Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Cannot edit my topic...

• SOLVED Cannot edit my topic...

Posted 10 years 3 weeks ago
    • Hi,
      How can I edit my 'solved' topics? I want to delete my site's url.
      Why is it that I get the EDIT button on some of my solved topics, and on others I don't?
      Thanks..
    • Last Edit: 10 years 3 weeks ago by Randall A..
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Cannot edit my topic...

• Please can you tell me (link) which topic that you are unable to edit please?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Cannot edit my topic...

• Well I learned something too... Apparently you only get a one week grace period in which you can edit your posts after that they are locked-in. If you wish to protect your url from bots then you should use the secure area of the post.

I edited your posts for you and moved the url to the secure area so knowone else except yourself, MODS, and ADMINS can see it.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Randall A.

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Cannot edit my topic...

• Indeed, that's good to know..
      Thanks for looking into it and editing my posts..

Time to create page: 0.041 seconds