Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Firefox resizing issue

• render8
    • Rocketeer

SOLVED Firefox resizing issue

Posted 10 years 1 month ago
    • When you scroll down a bit and press CTRL++ or CTRL+- all content is gone. After refreshing content is back.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Firefox resizing issue

Posted 10 years 1 month ago
    • We are aware of this and have an outstanding bug ticket to investigate this further. Thank you for letting us know.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Firefox resizing issue

Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    • I am having this proble with Cruelan. The aspect ratio of both the template and administrative template has suddenly changed and I have no idea what I did to make this happen. It's fine in Safari but very small in Firefox which I work to develop. Did you guys ever figure out what the problem is and create a fix? Everything I have installed is the latest. All of the plugins etc including Joomla 3.4. But this happened before the update and didn't change. I was hoping it would fix it.
    • Henning
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Volunteer

Re: SOLVED Firefox resizing issue

Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    • Please ask your question in the template specific support forum.

THIS thread is (or better was) about the launch of the ROCKETTHEME site.
      That's quite a long time ago now.

Please plaese don't post here anymore unless you have issues about www.rockettheme.com ....

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds