Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Mosaiclegs Art Studio - Myriad

• Mosaiclegs Art Studio - Myriad

Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    • www.mosaiclegs.com

I'd like feedback on, if any: Overall Appearance and Usability

Additional Comments: Constructive Criticism is always appreaciated.
    • Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Joe Urena.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Mosaiclegs Art Studio - Myriad

Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    • Very sharp overall! The imagery is exceptionally well done and fits perfectly into Myriad :)

The hover color of the menu, on the 2nd slide, the blue is tough to read on top of that blue background

Too much text in the Byzantine Project slide IMO

Your inner pages that just have the basic Article Title could benefit from a Module Widget Header+Subtitle similar to how the Demo does the it's "Pages"

ie:

//Joomla links, but same code ~ just a Text Widget instead of a Custom HTML Module
      demo.rockettheme.com/live/joomla/myriad/pages/about-us
      www.rockettheme.com/docs/joomla/template...stom-html---about-us

:)
    • Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Matt.
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
    • Holly
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    • I think the site looks really sharp! I'm using the same template with my site, www.new.harperoriginals.com and am using the mosaic module for the artwork. I have 144 pieces of art to display on the "Charley's Originals" tab, however, when I load the module on the backend to update the last 10 bloacks, and click save, it always sends an error and gets rid of all my changes. Is there something I can do to fix this?

Thank you for your help!
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    • try cranking up your PHP max_input_vars

if you're unsure of how to do this your host should be able to help... the normal default is 1000, make it 10000

//if that doesn't work please open a new thread in the Myriad forum... replying here, on a Showcase Forum post, for a support issue is not best practice
    • Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Matt.
    • The following users have thanked you: Holly

• SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.042 seconds