Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Problems with Gantry 5 Layout

• Problems with Gantry 5 Layout

Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    • Hi RocketTheme,

I am having some issues with my Gantry 5 framework. When I try to access to the Layout Manager, the option "Layout" appears empty, so I can not make any change in this section because of it. This is just happening in this option; the Styles, Page Settings and Assigments tabs work fine.

I am very worried because this is happening in different websites and they use differents templates (Callisto, Ambrosia, Interstellar...). Also, they are using different versions of Joomla and different languages.

I think there are something wrong with Gantry. The versions of Gantry 5 I am using are different too (5.4.10, 5.4.14, 5.4.2).

Could you please help me to figure out why is this happening? I add an attachment.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

R&A Marketing.

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Problems with Gantry 5 Layout

• Install G5.4.19 - there is a fix in there.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Problems with Gantry 5 Layout

• Hello

I have the same issue, whith the following details :
      * it's work with google chrome
      * it doesn't work with IE and safari, even with 5.4.19
      * it works with IE with 5.4.17, but not with 5.4.18 and 5.4.19

I got the following js error (5.4.19) (seems this version has not a min.js version of gantry, so i join the piece of code source that failed)

SCRIPT5045: Assignment to read-only properties is not allowed in strict mode
      main.js (15424,9)

width: parseInt(this.compute('width'), 10),
      height: parseInt(this.compute('height'), 10)
      };

---> this[0].style = style;

return size;
      },

Hope this can help to fix this problem

Regards
      Laurent
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• We have no other reports of this issue. G5.4.19 fixed it as far as we know.

You didn't say what template though? or provide a link? or what versions of the browsers you are using?

Also, your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Problems with Gantry 5 Layout

Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    • hi im using requiem and having the same problem of blank layout but my main problem is when i update the gantry to 5.4.19 it takes me to the manage extensions and it says no updates available

how do i go about this?

i have details in the secure
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    • See screenshot. I've updated Gantry 5 for you. But... your template version is also way out of date on v1.1.4 so you also need to update to latest version of that v1.2.2. To do that you will need a current subscription - your subscription has expired. Support does also require that you have a current subscription too.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds