Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

1 year work - Please comment

• 1 year work - Please comment

Posted 7 years 4 days ago
    • Hi, after one year of work and revision I am proud to present:

www.cm-lagos.pt/

The problem is that after 1 year we miss the deatils. PLease help us by giving your honnest opinion.

:)
    • We are a web design and web development company, we use Joomla as our Heart, Gantry as the Brain and Custom Design as our eyes. Wanna know more about us, check: Design Algarve
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: 1 year work - Please comment

Posted 7 years 1 day ago
    • I think it's super sharp overall, I dig it...

if I HAD to pick apart something perhaps Marcações and Contactos on the inner-page's footer could be a little bigger... or slightly more pronounced somehow... border... orange underline... something

and the orange underline on your header menu... on Invista only I think... it's the width of the menu description and so when you scroll down the orange line sticks out right of the menu item quite a bit... perhaps centering the menu item would be simpliest... or or hard code it's width on just that one menu item.

good stuff though all around :)
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
    • Edin
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    • Looks great!
    • Josh Ramby
    • Market smart.

Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    • Good job. Looks great.
    • Rethink Local
    • Jan

Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    • Hi Igcorreira,
      I really like it, great work. How did you technically achieve the fly-in menu on the right and the breadcrumb? I am trying to build something similar but am failing badly.
      Thanks for pointing me to anything worthwhile, Jan
  • Re: 1 year work - Please comment

Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    • Hi JAn, we custom made it. 90% of the site is custom made, we use Gantry as our standard team and we build from it.
      There is no plugin for it. We used 3 jquery plugins to build it.
    • We are a web design and web development company, we use Joomla as our Heart, Gantry as the Brain and Custom Design as our eyes. Wanna know more about us, check: Design Algarve

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds