Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Sub Aqua Diving Club

• David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

Sub Aqua Diving Club

Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    • This website was built to replace a very dated html site.

The client wanted modern with lots of images but a clean feel. The obvious choice was to use Galatea and edit as required.

The Gantry 5 framework has allowed me to make various tweaks to particles as required. I had to add a weather forecast and for this we used giWeather .

We also needed an events module so we opted for the tried and trusted JEvents .

There aren't many changes to the template but I posted here to show what can be achieved with good content and the right template.

You can see the site here - torbay-bsac.co.uk/

Site is being transferred to client server so propagation may show old site in some areas.

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information
    • Henning
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Volunteer

Re: Sub Aqua Diving Club

Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    • Very nice David! Perfect use of this template (I always loved Galatea) ...
    • Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Henning.
    • najatuk
    • Rocketeer

Re: Sub Aqua Diving Club

Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    • David, What a good idea to include the word (title) menu with the menu icon in the desktop version. This was one of my concerns with this template, that for desktop users it is not immediately obvious where to find the menu.

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds