Eveil, plateforme d'expression - Kraken

• Alain
    • Elite Rocketeer

Eveil, plateforme d'expression - Kraken

Posted 7 years 11 months ago

Template: Kraken

Rockettheme extensions: Rokpad, Rokbox

Others extensions: Guru, JomSocial, PW contact form, EasyBlog

The website is a platform where anyone can sell or share for free her/his testimonials, teachings, courses, conferences, in video or audio. Once the account is created they can upload their video / audio and fix their prices. There is also a social network for anyone to share, inform, exange with others members.

For now the site is in french but there could be an english version, depending of the success.

Your feedback is welcome :)
    • Let go of what we believe to be, to awaken to who we are...
      Alain
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Eveil, plateforme d'expression - Kraken

• Hi Alain. Looking good, well done. :)

You might want to look into W3C errors though you appear to have unbalanced html tags on the page https://validator.w3.org/nu/?doc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.eveil.me%2F .

Regards, Mark.
    • Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by MrT.
    • The following users have thanked you: Alain

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Alain
    • Elite Rocketeer

• Hi Mark,

Thank you for W3C errors, but I don't know how to solve these errors, I am not a developper.

Maybe some day if I have money I will hire a Rockettheme developper to solve it.

Regards, Alain.
    • Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Alain. Reason: add text
    • Let go of what we believe to be, to awaken to who we are...
      Alain
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Alain - that W3c checker is usually pretty helpful in narrowing down where the issue lies. You can turn on the "source" option at the top of the page and then you'll be able to click on the line numbers and see roughly where in the rendered page the issue lies. For unbalanced html tags the cause is usually one of the following:

1. genuine unbalanced html tags in your modules(usually customHTML type) or articles content.
      2. Showing a blog and using a system-readmore break in the article but neglecting to ensure that the html tags are balanced both before and after the system-readmore
      3. Use a roksprocket with "strip html" set to "no" and a short preview length (which mean only the opening tag gets rendered).

It's worth pursuing because it can (possibly) reduce you ranking in Search engines if you don't.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds