Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Antares Site - Small Business Marketing

• dansims
    • Rocketeer

Antares Site - Small Business Marketing

Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    • Constructive criticism is welcomed, but kind words are very much appreciated.
      Caviar Designs
    • Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by dansims.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Antares Site - Small Business Marketing

• I dig it :) Definitely like the avatars throughout the site.

Homepage:

I think you should make the green bar at the top like 50px taller so that you menu always stays inside of it on small desktop/large tablets...

I think the shade of green in the Bottom section should be adjusted to provide more contrast with the green directly above it

Lastly, you should probably hide your Slideshow position on Mobiles... you can set the Section CSS Class "hidden-phone" for that... then your mobile toggle needs to be recolored to stand out against the blue

Inner Pages:

Your Header doesn't adjust super well on small desktops/tablets... mostly because of the image in the middle of the menu... might be worth placing that image in it's own Grid above the Menu
    • Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Matt.
    • The following users have thanked you: dansims

• SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
    • dansims
    • Rocketeer

• I have already started implementing your suggestions and my site is looking better already. Thank you.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• :)
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds