Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Hungarian photosite based on Chimera

• Hungarian photosite based on Chimera

Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    • I have almost finished a new website for my wife based on Chimera and mostly RokExtensions.
      I hope you would like it :)
      Thx Rockettheme

Site Name: Tündérlak Fotó ("fairylodge photo" in english. sorry for that but it is a hungarian website ... so you wont find its english version)
      URL/Link: www.tunderlak.hu
      Concept: Ive made site for my wife who would like to share and promot her photos and artworks
      Extensions: Akeeba, jSecure Lite, RokGallery, RokPad, RokBox, RokBooster, RokSprocket, RokCandy, RokCommon, RokExtender
      Category: Art, Design and Photo
      Template: Chimera (with a small custom css recommended here in the support section of this forum)
    • Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Zoltan Stark.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Hungarian photosite based on Chimera

• Nice, clean, I dig it...

Many of your images are 2x to 3x oversized and some are png files when they could be jpgs... your site will load much faster if all your images are sized appropriately to whatever their max width would be and if they're all highly compressed .jpgs

kraken.io/ is a nice lossless image compressor
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
    • DVS
    • Rocketeer

Re: Hungarian photosite based on Chimera

• Agreed - other than image resizing (I still have to go through the same process!!) it's looking good!

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds