Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Museu Imperial de Petrópolis

• Museu Imperial de Petrópolis

Posted 9 years 2 weeks ago
    • Site Name: Museu Imperial
      URL/Link: www.museuimperial.gov.br
      Concept: I had the opportunity to work in Brazil's Imperial Museum of Petrópolis' site. The results received very positive feedback and the client's were amazed. A nice detail to take in notice is the fluid responsive mosaic that was possible through Isotope and The showcase slider which shows the Museum in daylight by day, and at night after 6 o' clock. :)
      Also important to notice that it was a migration from a older 1.5 version, and it is a site with more that 4000 articles, so there are some articles still in process of formatting deep down in the content.
      Extensions:
      • BreezingForms
      • JEvents
      • RokMiniEvents3
      • K2
      • Simple Image Gallery
      Category: Education and Reference
      Template: Plethora
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: Museu Imperial de Petrópolis

Posted 9 years 2 weeks ago
    • DCD Designcomdesign wrote:
      Site Name: Museu Imperial
      URL/Link: www.museuimperial.gov.br
      Concept: I had the opportunity to work in Brazil's Imperial Museum of Petrópolis' site. The results received very positive feedback and the client's were amazed. A nice detail to take in notice is the fluid responsive mosaic that was possible through Isotope and The showcase slider which shows the Museum in daylight by day, and at night after 6 o' clock. :)
      Also important to notice that it was a migration from a older 1.5 version, and it is a site with more that 4000 articles, so there are some articles still in process of formatting deep down in the content.
      Extensions:
      • BreezingForms
      • JEvents
      • RokMiniEvents3
      • K2
      • Simple Image Gallery
      Category: Education and Reference
      Template: Plethora

Very nice
      This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.
      It's amazing how content can enable our templates to depict a story that grabs the user.

One negative note, I see errors on your site in my Chrome Developer Tools Console:
      Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'x' of undefined
      -- rokajaxsearch.js:12

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error) -- www.museuimperial.gov.br/index.php?optio...ormat=raw&ItemId=133

Uncaught Error: RokSprocket Error [model: lists, model_action: getPage, params: {"moduleid":"191","page":2}]: [object Object] --
      roksprocket.request.js:16

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error) -- www.museuimperial.gov.br/index.php?optio...ormat=raw&ItemId=133

Uncaught Error: RokSprocket Error [model: lists, model_action: getPage, params: {"moduleid":"191","page":2}]: [object Object] --
      roksprocket.request.js:16

You should investigate these sooner than later.
  • Re: Museu Imperial de Petrópolis

Posted 9 years 1 week ago
    • Thank you! :)
      Yes indeed I'm aware of this, i have even post a topic on General Discussion about that. I'm struggling with this.
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Posted 9 years 1 week ago
    • DCD Designcomdesign wrote:
      Thank you! :)
      Yes indeed I'm aware of this, i have even post a topic on General Discussion about that. I'm struggling with this.

Curious as to why you didn't post in the Plethora forum?
      Have you had an answer, if not post a link back here.
  • Re: Museu Imperial de Petrópolis

Posted 9 years 3 days ago
    • Sitara
    • Sr. Rocketeer
    • Life.

Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    • I like your site. Thanks for sharing :-)

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds