Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

whstone - using template Chimera

• Alain
    • Elite Rocketeer

Re: whstone - using template Chimera

Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    • Hello Phil,

This new code works perfectely in the french version. But not in the english one...
    • Let go of what we believe to be, to awaken to who we are...
      Alain
  • Re: whstone - using template Chimera

• Bonjour Alain,

The javascript is now loading on the English site for the 1st time which is really good news, but with a difference:

French Page Source

<script src="/templates/rt_ricochet/js/wow.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
      <script src="/templates/rt_ricochet/js/wow-init.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

English Page Source

<script src="/en/templates/rt_ricochet/js/wow.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

There are also differences in HTML output as well:

French

<span class="rt-icon-left rt-hero-icon wow zoomInRight animated" style="visibility: visible; animation-name: zoomInRight;">

English

<span class="rt-icon-left rt-hero-icon wow zoomInRight">

Try loading the wow-init.js file from the index.php first, and then try adding the French article code to your English article code as shown above.

<?php
      $gantry->addScript('wow.js');
      $gantry->addScript('wow-init.js');
      ?>
      </head>
    • Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Phil Yonge.
    • Alain
    • Elite Rocketeer

• Bonjour Phil,

No more luck...
      Alain

• Bonjour Alain,

The only thing left I can suggest is to use an extension that will add the javascript into your site - follow link below. You will of course still have to incorporate the animated.css code.
    • Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Kat05.
    • The following users have thanked you: Alain

• Alain
    • Elite Rocketeer

• Bonjour Phil,

Thank you very much for your time and effort. And for all these useful informations.

But I finaly decided to abandon the idea of puting this kind of animations on my site as it works only well on the french site / root installation.

Maybe some day RT will create a plugin to integrate this kind of animations easely in content or module.

Thanks again !
      Alain

• Hi Shenk - Since I have been remodeling my bathroom and kitchen, I have viewed many sites like this. IMHO - using the overlay in Chimera is taking too much away from the beauty of the products. I would definitely want to see what you offer as accurately as possible. Since I am decorating in cooler tones, I would find it hard to judge that with the warm, coppery tones of that overlay. Also,the red may be a bit harsh in comparison to the products, but that may be a reaction after viewing the copper tones. Otherwise - I think the site is looking good. I enjoyed looking at the products and found it easy to navigate. Too bad this business isn't closer - since today someone is coming to measure for estimates for kitchen counters - LOL.

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds