Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Touch Screen Interface Application

• Touch Screen Interface Application

Posted 9 years 5 months ago
    • This is one of our biggest challenges ever. A client of us wanted for us to develop an touch interface application for a museum.
      In our briefing we thought on some solutions for the app but we finally decided to use Joomla for that, which we never use it before.

The design should be 1920x1080 fixed and not responsive, should be full screen and not in a grid, and it should be multilingue. As you can imagine, we we use Gantry in our daily basis, it is hard to think on gantry for something like this.

But when there is attitude and the desire to complete we find always creative solution to archive the necessary.
      It is with great pleasure that I present you our first touch screen app in Gantry + FlexiContent (more than 10.000 items in the database) and Joomla.

The is no link for this, so we had to do a quick video to showcase the app.

Please it is in the end of the page, please like it and follow us:
      Behance link -> j.mp/1sL7fgu - Like, Follow and Share

The design is very conservative but the client loves it and that is the most important thing.
    • Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Ignácio Correia.
    • We are a web design and web development company, we use Joomla as our Heart, Gantry as the Brain and Custom Design as our eyes. Wanna know more about us, check: Design Algarve
    • prim
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: Touch Screen Interface Application

• I don't say Awesome! very often on the forum but your site really deserves it. What i like most is the clean design and those small extra effects "blended in" nicely.

:)
    • The following users have thanked you: Ignácio Correia

• Please reply with a direct link to the issue & create a new thread for each new issue.

A template is only as good as the content that goes into it ;) - DanG
  • Re: Touch Screen Interface Application

• :) Thanks, the team appreciated the comment.
      I didn't expiry but this is an 8 people job. Design, Project management, Content and development.
      We really appreciate the comment and especially from a 17k+ commenter user like you :)
    • We are a web design and web development company, we use Joomla as our Heart, Gantry as the Brain and Custom Design as our eyes. Wanna know more about us, check: Design Algarve

Time to create page: 0.036 seconds