Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Our Union - Ionosphere and Joomla 2.5

• Celdric
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Our Union - Ionosphere and Joomla 2.5

Posted 12 years 6 days ago
    • I just made this site related to the European Union. Or more exact related to the member countries of the EU. Visitors have for example the option to upload photos to country albums. And they also can add Youtube or Google videos. Rather than focussing on numbers and facts, my site wants to give a visual impression about the EU and to show that none of the member countries lost it's own unique identity since it joined the Union.

I'm using the components JoomGallery, JComment, Videoshare and Kunena forum.

The site link is
      ourunion.eu
  • Re: Our Union - Ionosphere and Joomla 2.5

Posted 12 years 5 days ago
    • Did you mean to the leave style/color chooser turned on?
    • Thank you,
      Jason

Server #1: 4-Cores @ 2.3Ghz | 8GB RAM | Plesk Control Panel v11.0.9 | Apache/2.2.3-65.el5 | mySQL: 5.5.23 | PHP: 5.3.10
      Server #2: 8-Cores @ 2.5Ghz | 16GB RAM | Plesk Control Panel v11.0.9 | Apache/2.2.15-15.el6 | mySQL: 5.5.25 | PHP: 5.4.4
    • Celdric
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Re: Our Union - Ionosphere and Joomla 2.5

• No, not really. I was experimenting with background colors. I'm not so happy with the dark main backround. Thanks for the reminder.
  • Re: Our Union - Ionosphere and Joomla 2.5

• How did you configure the rokgallery to show a thumbnail that points to a specific group of images?

It was my understanding that Rokgallery didn't do this.
    • Celdric
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Re: Our Union - Ionosphere and Joomla 2.5

Posted 12 years 4 days ago
    • I use the JoomGallery and it's module JoomImages. RokGallery hasn't the options which I need on my site.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds