Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Does anyone want to help creating my website?

Does anyone want to help creating my website?

Posted 18 years 1 month ago
    • Hey im am the owner of morningflames.com and 360uploads.com and I really would like help on the site.
      I dont know but about coding and css and that stuff and I would like another admin for those things.
      Anyone?
    • damo
    • Elite Rocketeer

Re: Does anyone want to help creating my website?

• Jordan
    • Elite Rocketeer

• The Joomlancer is far too complicated for me, nothing is clear.

Allright lets say it like this I started an Xbox 360 Fan Movies Discussion Site 2 months ago and got interested in Joomla.
      Now I use it all the time but I can still not find the right thing I need.
      I cant do all of this alone. There is a Feature to be a Site Supporter but I actually more need another Administrator who can help me rebuild the Site and make it popular.
      www.Morningflames.com is the website, I just changed the template to one of Rockettheme so many things may not be right yet.
      There are also some blank spots but thats because we dont have any Xbox 360 Fan Movies yet and hardly any members yet but there ARE many people out there but not know this site.
      Please help me, you dont need to know much about the Xbox 360 or you dont need to have one either or something its just for the site and that you understand what its all about and stuff.
      So yeh I would like someone to help me wich is quite active, I am not going to pay anyone since this is for your own willing to help and become a good Admin.

I also created www.360uploads.com wich will also soon have a new template.

• Think you missed the point with joomlancers. They are freelancers that will help you with your site for a fee. I doubt you will find anyone to help you atthe level you require without either paying a fee or finding someone interest in your project

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds