Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Cant download templates new account!!

• Re: Cant download templates new account!!

Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    • Hello David,

I have just tried that download and it is working fine. Please try using a different browser / device / connection to download the Photon RocketLauncher.
    • Kind regards,
      Reggie

Learn to code for free.
      www.freecodecamp.org

• Thank you Reggie,

I can download the template alone without problems.

The problem is with the rocketlouncher as I prefer to edit the demo.

Initially was trying to download with Mozilla firefox latest version 54.0.1 (32-bit).
      Now have tried with chrome latest version 60.0.3112.78 (Official Build) (64-bit)

but still have the "Fail - Network error" message just at the end of the downloading.

I used ADSL connection and then used my mobile internet service and still have the same problem.

Have consulted here with an IT person who tells me is a common network problem here in this country (Bolivia) and should keep trying until it works.

So I will keep trying and if not, will start working with the template alone.

Thanks you!

• You're welcome. Let us know if there is anything further we can assist you with.
    • Kind regards,
      Reggie

Learn to code for free.
      www.freecodecamp.org

Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    • Hello Reggie,

Have tried all you tell me. Now I'm in another country and even here the problem persists.
      Any other suggestion?
      thanks
      David

Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    • FInally found a very simple solution... to change the download folder for chrome and worked!
    • The following users have thanked you: Kat05, Reggie Simmons

Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    • RT Team,

I have the same issue, I also noticed that you keep sending private responses to this specific concern. In honesty, does not seem professional, we should have an easier way to download once we paid for the product or service. Please post a clear response or fix the site for a better experience, the site is already overwhelming as it is. V/R - Hipolito Nunez

Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    • Hello,

Please try using a different browser / device / connection to download.
    • Kind regards,
      Reggie

Learn to code for free.
      www.freecodecamp.org

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds