Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

RS Form Pro Update

• RS Form Pro Update

Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    • I'm getting these errors when I try to update my RSForm Pro plugin on my Joomla site. And when I try to download it manually, it prompts me to login ( www.rsjoomla.com/login-with-order-number.html ) by using my license code. Then, according to the directions, I'd be able to download the plugin/update. Is this the best of updating the plugin or is there a better way?

Errors I'm getting:

Warning
      You are missing your Update Code from RSForm! Pro — Configuration — Update. More information
      Error connecting to the server: 403

Error
      Failed to download package. Download it and install manually from www.rsjoomla.com/updates/com_rsform/Component/com_rsform.zip .

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks guys!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: RS Form Pro Update

Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    • You need to ask RSJoomla about this - it's nothing to do with any RT products. It just looks like your license code entered is incorrect.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds