Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Protean mobile menu

• Protean mobile menu

Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    • I want to change the background color of the logo from black to white. After this operation I have white mobil menu on white background. What I should do ? My website is transcendentalnamedytacja.eu/index.php Thanks for support
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Protean mobile menu

• I don't understand what your issue is... the logo does not appear in the Mobile Menu.... use a transparent .png logo instead of one with a background perhaps?

Please clarify what your issue is and take a screen shot
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: Protean mobile menu

• Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• It's because you're using the "Home" Layout on the Home page and the Default Layout on other pages... there's Protean-specific styling in _top.scss that's setting it to white on the Default layout.

If you need further support you'll need to renew your license and post in the Protean forum
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

• it is white
      #g-top {
      color: $top-text-color;
      background: $top-background;
      @extend .section-paddings;
      }

@media print {
      #g-top {
      background: #fff !important;
      color: #000 !important;
      }
      }
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• ? That's what I said, you can't see it because it's white

• Ok, now must delete this template, I dont understand what is the problem. I want to have white background with mobile menu black on all pages on mobile phone, but this is not possible.
    • Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Ajurweda Zdrowie.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• I explained in my 2nd post why it is white.

You can change your Mobile Menu Toggle color from the Styles Tab > Menu Settings card provided you've got Protean 1.1.1 or newer installed

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds