Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Xenon Home Style modification

• Xenon Home Style modification

Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    • Hi,
      in this website: blog.jessbeautyzone.com/ my customer would like to take out the pink efect on the photos and use the real color. Where is the parameter that does that, I dont find anywhere.

Thanks
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Xenon Home Style modification

• You site appears to have been hacked.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Xenon Home Style modification

• Please answer my question
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Xenon Home Style modification

• Anything that attacks my computer and is reported as such and has a detrimental effect on my computer is a virus in my opinion (see screenshots). I won't be alone in that opinion either and other users will abandon visiting your site too if they get that report too so I think you should reconsider using that JS.

Nevertheless, I looked at the demo and worked out the CSS to change that for you rather than looking at your site.

Use this code...
      .g-popupgrid-item-img-wrap {
        background-color: transparent;
        background-image: none;
      }
      .g-imagegrid .g-imagegrid-item img {
        opacity: 1;
      }
      To create a custom CSS compatible with Gantry 5 please read this http://docs.gantry.org/gantry5/tutorials/adding-a-custom-style-sheet .

Remember to recompile CSS from base outline too.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds