Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Configure the plugin Rokbox content

• SOLVED Configure the plugin Rokbox content

Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    • Hello! We make a website of the school, bought a subscription.

We cannot configure the plugin Rokbox content.

The full description does not open. Then the save, save, and close buttons do not work and you cannot exit the setting.

Please tell me what to do!

P/S Excuse if has placed topic not in that section.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Configure the plugin Rokbox content

• Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

Your subscription expired 30th June 2017.

Also I can't tell anything from your screenshots. I would need to see the site (also login details).

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Configure the plugin Rokbox content

• Hello MrT!

I like the teacher and students, making the school website on its own.

The site will be non-commercial.

As soon as we raise funds, we will extend the subscription.

We can not add images to the news, due to the fact that the plugin does not work.
    • Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Vladislav.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Again you didn't provide login details so I can't check anything.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• This issue is caused by your JCE editor. I changed the editor to "rokpad" and now the plugin does work again.

I also notice that your JCE editor is out of date and that there is an update showing in joomla updater.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Vladislav

• Thank You Mark!

We have been looking for a solution to this problem for a long time, because the editor of TinyMCE "destroyed" the code of the plug-in Rokbox.
      Is it possible to configure tini MSE so that it does not spoil the special code?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Tinymce is nothing to do with RT either - our editor is rokapd and that works fine.

Regards, Mark.

• Mark, tell me, to get answers to their questions on the forum, you must renew your subscription?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Yes, support requires a subscription and to be able to see previous answers to forum topics by other you need to have a subscription too.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Vladislav

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds