Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

RokGallery Module Will Not Load

• Re: RokGallery Module Will Not Load

Posted 6 years 4 days ago
    • I tried calling BlueHost about this question and they were absolutely no help. We are PHP 5.6 I know that for sure. But I don't know how to find out about the other capabilities / specifications. Is that something WE need to write into our PHP.ini ourselves? or are these requirements provided or controlled on BlueHost's MySQL server setups?
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: RokGallery Module Will Not Load

• After verifying the installed PHP modules please also try disabling Advanced Module Manager and see if the RokGallery module can be assigned to the page successfully
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: RokGallery Module Will Not Load

• It's not as easy or as clear as verifying directly on the server, so it's a shame your host cant just verify what PHP modules are installed on your server, but Joomla has an error where you can see PHP config info:

docs.joomla.org/Help38:Site_System_Information
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.036 seconds