Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Menu item spacing

• Dilon
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Menu item spacing

Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    • Hi,
      My menu spacing has increase spacing between items on the rt_epsilon template. This cause one menu item to display underneath horizontal line. see here nimb.ws/n61AWh How to fix this please?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Menu item spacing

• Please do not post extensions/template specific questions in the "General Discussion" forum. You should post in the extension forum or template forum as appropriate. Most of these forums are for members who have a current PAID membership. Our priority is always to assist paying members.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Dilon
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• There is never going to be enough space on the line to get those menu items to display on one line in all viewport sizes. Even if I zeroise the padding on the menu items (which makes it look awful) they only just fit. I would suggest that you try to shorten the words in the menu items.

If you want to try removing the padding (which I do not recommend) then this is how:

Use this code...
      .gf-menu.l1 > li {
          padding: 0;
      }
      This is how to create a custom CSS compatible with Gantry 4...

http://docs.gantry.org/gantry4/tutorials/adding-a-custom-stylesheet

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds