Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

[Duplicate] Bad transition between last slide and first slide Aurora Vertical Slider

• Tim Haas
    • Rocketeer

[Duplicate] Bad transition between last slide and first slide Aurora Vertical Slider

Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    • I am running the loop on the home page Vertical Slider within the slideshow area of the page.

When it transitions from the last slide to the first slide, it transitions to a new frame that displays the first slide overlapping itself. It then skips to the first slide (the entire image this time) and starts the loop over again.

I would like to get ride of the double image and have a smooth transition between the last slide and first slide.

I managed to do a screen capture showing the double image of the first slide. The image on the top of the frame is the first image in the slide show, the partial image below is the same image. Not sure what is going on, but it needs to be fixed.

Anyone else experience this issue?

What is the fix for this?

Thank you for any assistance.

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.
    • Tim Haas
    • Rocketeer

Re: [Duplicate] Bad transition between last slide and first slide Aurora Vertical Slider

• I created a post in auroa forum. Sorry I didn't realize I was in the wrong forum.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: [Duplicate] Bad transition between last slide and first slide Aurora Vertical Slider

Time to create page: 0.042 seconds