Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Afterburner2 color settings in css?

• andy.T
    • Jr. Rocketeer

SOLVED Afterburner2 color settings in css?

Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    • I need an absolute fast and more text content orientated template.
      Afterburner2 looks for this and is responsive for smartphone too.

Where can I set the main background colors of header, menu, main ond footer area outside of the 3 limited presets?
      Where can I edit the right css file for this?

Thanks for help.

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Afterburner2 color settings in css?

• You should never edit any of our original template files. All CSS customisation should be done in a custom CSS file.

This is how to create a custom CSS compatible with Gantry 4...

http://docs.gantry.org/gantry4/tutorials/adding-a-custom-stylesheet

If you have chosen to use Joomla Gantry 4 then Afterburner is the fastest template for that.

If you choose to use Joomla and Gantry 5 then there are two other choices, namely Hydrogen and Helium templates.

If you want the fastest possible template, then you may elect to use our GRAV CMS (flat file rather than database CMS), and again you can also use that with Gantry 5 (Hydrogen or Helium templates).

When developing web sites it is useful to learn to use either, the Inspector in Firefox, Chrome Developer Tools in Chrome, or one of the other browser developer tools, they will save you hours on things like this and they're very easy to use.

Any of the base templates (being fast) will have minimal configuration options in template manager which mean that you will have to do more with custom CSS. Whilst we can assist if you get stuck we can't do it all for you within the scope of this support forum. Also, I note that you do not have any current subscription, whilst we will assist with the basics of usage of the FREE Gantry 4 and Gantry 5 templates our priority will always be to paying subscribers. Thanks for you understanding.

So have a go at making the changes yourself, if you get stuck, let us know what you tried and we can assist.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • andy.T
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Re: SOLVED Afterburner2 color settings in css?

• Thank you, Mark. We know us.
      I will renew my subscription shortly.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds