Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Ambrosia template is too slow in Joomla 3.8

• SOLVED Ambrosia template is too slow in Joomla 3.8

Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    • Hi,

I have installed a Amrosia template and it takes nearly 9 seconds for the server to download the entire site. I have tried to minimize the images and have updated all the modules, components and Joomla as well. But it´s stil slow. I have even contacted the host provider, but it doest not help.

Please i need your assistance.

Mario
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Ambrosia template is too slow in Joomla 3.8

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Please post your FTP logon, password and FTP URL in the secure area of your post.

I would also point out that 99.999% of the time this is a server issue.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Ambrosia template is too slow in Joomla 3.8

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to Onekmedia, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Ambrosia template is too slow in Joomla 3.8

• 1. You're using "image resize" in roksprocket - you should never use this ina responsive template. Turn it off and then resize and optimize your original images for web use. Ironically the cached images made by roksprocket are actually bigger than the original file sizes.
      2. You were using "progressive" cache - you should never use this - I changed this to "conservative"
      3. You've not using any form of compressor (e.g. rokbooster or JCH_Optimize). Rokbooster has to be tuned to your particular environment and extensions - this is not something we can do for you as part of this support forum. I encourage you to read the rokbooster documentation to learn how to add exclusions and change the many other settings in rokbooster. Once tuned rokbooster will speed up your site so it's worth the effort.
      4. Your server is slow to respond... it takes 10 seconds before it gives any response to the browser - you will need to take this up with your hosting company.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Ambrosia template is too slow in Joomla 3.8

• Hi,

Okey, i see. Thank you for your support.

Best regards,

Mario Joel

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds