Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Where do the templates come from?

• SOLVED Where do the templates come from?

Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    • Hi,

I wonder who is designing and who is programming all those great templates offered by rockettheme?
      Who do I have to contact if I have a proposal for a cooperation on specific templates with focus on specific target markets?
      How to establish communication (phone, online meeting, email)?

Best regards,

Christoph
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Where do the templates come from?

• You can make general requests/suggestions for template in the "requests" forum an we'll be sure to make sure our developers are made aware. Alternately your can use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page to make suggestions via email.

What I would say is that though we do try to make our templates different market sectors, we still have to keep them general enough that they can be used for any market sector. Given the huge amount of work in designing, developing and testing the template by the whole team we have to ensure that the template is going to sell to the broadest range of our membership in order to recoup our considerable investment. In other words, we can't make templates too "niche" otherwise we won't recover our costs.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Where do the templates come from?

• Hi Mark,

Thanks for your message. I used the contact form.
      I look forward to hearing from RocketTheme.

Regards,

Christoph
  • Re: SOLVED Where do the templates come from?

• Hi,

I did not receive any reply for my inquiry. Can anybody confirm that it arrived? I choosed "affiliate inquiry". Could this be routed wrongly because of my choice?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Where do the templates come from?

• Ok I understand you set a second email today (we can't find the first email) and our Support staf have replied to that one.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds