Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Are paid for themes always here to download after subsription ends?

• Chris L
    • Sr. Rocketeer
    • Creative Pro

Are paid for themes always here to download after subsription ends?

Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    • Can I still download the Joomla themes that were under my plan before my subscription ran out?
      I did download them, but I can't seem to find them all. I know the are there on my hard drive.

If I can't, is there a list of themes that I paid for so I can do a search?

Thanks
    • s.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Are paid for themes always here to download after subsription ends?

• No, not unless you purchase a single template lifetime subscription. The subscriptions that you had have expired and that means you are no longer entitled to the latest template versions , or to support, unless you renew your subscription.

Regards, Mark
    • The following users have thanked you: Chris L

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Chris L
    • Sr. Rocketeer
    • Creative Pro

• MrT wrote:
      No, not unless you purchase a single template lifetime subscription. The subscriptions that you had have expired and that means you are no longer entitled to the latest template versions , or to support, unless you renew your subscription.

Regards, Mark

So the single templates get life time subscriptions only?
    • s.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• correct.

Regards, Mark
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Chris L
    • Sr. Rocketeer
    • Creative Pro

• So let me see if I have this straight, and please pardon my numerous question. ;)

If I subscribe to one subscription with a life time subscription, would that allow me technical support on all the previous templates I have purchased but have expired, or only for the one lifetime subscription? If I get technical support for all my previously expired subscriptions by doing a life time subscription for one template then it might be worth it to me.

By the way, how much is a lifetime subscription for one template?

Pardon my many questions. I do appreciate your help.
    • s.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• If you purchase a club subscription then you are entitled to download and use any of the templates (within that subscription) and get support - but only for the duration of the subscription. Once the subscription ends you are no longer entitled to support or to be able to download the latest versions of the template. As long as you don't require support, and don't need the latest template, you can carry on using the template that you originally downloaded and installed - it carries on working.

If you always want to be able to download the latest version and always get support then you should purchase a "lifetime" subscription for a SINGLE template.

Please see the site for latest prices on lifetime templates - we often run promotions.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.040 seconds