Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

after a update the template in firefox it works, in chrome it dosent works

• mactoo50
    • Rocketeer

after a update the template in firefox it works, in chrome it dosent works

Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    • hi

i ve a problem, i ve made a site www.wickrather-gewerbekreis.de . after a update the template in firefox it works, in chrome it dosent works. can you help me?
    • Martin Tuchenhagen
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: after a update the template in firefox it works, in chrome it dosent works

Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    • Please do not post extensions/template specific questions in the "General Discussion" forum. You should post in the extension forum or template forum as appropriate. Most of these forums are for members who have a current PAID membership. Our priority is always to assist paying members.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

You are using v1.0 of the template and the current version if v1.7 - this is the version that is compatible with your Joomla 3.8.3 and Gantry 4.1.34.

You will need a current subscription to be able to download it.

I can also tell you that you are getting lots of "403 forbidden" in the console which will be a permissions, htaccess, or mod_security issue.

For permission issues check...

i) site > system information > directory permissions - are all GREEN (except config.php which should be red)
      ii) check folders are 755, files 644 and that owner/group are correct using ftp client
      iii) specifically check cache folder and css-compiled folder
      iv) check that your are NOT using apachehandler for you hosting and that instead you are using fastCGI/cgi. If you are you need to correct this in cPanel or Plesk or ask your host to change this. Then you'll have to start again afresh.
      v) Use the Joomla Forum Post Assistant to do detailed checks http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=621&t=582860

Regards, Mark.
    • Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by MrT.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds