Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

General Question...What is this called...

• Twiggliscious
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Joomla KungFu!!!

General Question...What is this called...

Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    • RT,

I'm using an RT Theme (Sienna) to recreate this layout for a client (this is not an RT Theme...it's the theme I'm trying to emulate with Sienna...hope that makes sense): www.ellevest.com/our_story

I was curious what the bubble section is called (the technique they used)...I'm trying to research how to do this for my siteI'm using Sienna for...and without knowing exactly what it's called...it's hard to go teach yourself how to do it.

Wasn't sure where to ask a "general" question...so figured the general section should be correct...the ellevest page has a few neat features where it has artwork and bubbles with info on top...or within...wasn't sure if someone knew a cool joomla pluggin, or feature I could inspect to see if it would work.

If anyone could point me in the right direction...I'd appreciate it.

Mike-
      This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.
    • Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Twiggliscious.

• Mike-

"Nobody cares who your father was, only the father you'll be." – Mandalorian saying...
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: General Question...What is this called...

Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    • they're just blocks with bg color and 50% border radius... 50% border radius makes a circle out of a square

FadeInUp from animate.css would be a similar animation as well: daneden.github.io/animate.css/
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds