Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Gantry 5

• Tim Millar
    • Rocketeer
    • Microsoft Certified System Engineer

Gantry 5

Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    • Wow! Gotta admit the new framework threw me for a loop. I thnik I was in a spin for a good 4 hours. Finally read the new documentation and the lights went on. haha

Loving it now.

Great job on the Protean theme guys. 5 stars!
    • The following users have thanked you: Henning, Matt

• Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Gantry 5

Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    • I'm a fan too :D cheers!
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: Gantry 5

Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    • Hello, I can not figure out the forum. Sorry, I really need help. I am from Minsk RB. I can't figure out Gentry 5. I installed the theme on an already existing site, but the main page is displayed on all menu items, I broke my head how to fix it.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Gantry 5

Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    • Looks like your have the Kraken Lifetime purchase. Most of your posts should be created here:

rockettheme.com/forum/joomla-template-kraken

Click the blue 'New Topic' button; give it a meaningful title and describe your specific issue.

If you're new to Gantry 5 themes you should definitely read the first 3 chapters here, which will help immensely: docs.gantry.org
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.043 seconds