Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Ximenia template responsive

• Ximenia template responsive

Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    • Hi there

a couple of years ago we bought the Ximenia template.
      As you can see, the menu is not responsive anymore: decosol.be

Can you help us please with this?
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Ximenia template responsive

• You're running the original non-responsive/fixed version of Ximenia so your menu has never been responsive.

There's a responsive version available that you can purchase here: www.rockettheme.com/joomla/templates/ximenia
    • Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Matt.
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• There are two versions of the Ximenia template - a "fixed" one (that does have a mobile view) and the responsive version. You are using the "fixed" version of the template.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Ximenia template responsive

• How can I fix this easily?
      I don"t want to redo all the adjustments I already did the last couple of months.

If I buy and upload the new template, will the design remain?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Ximenia and Ximenia_responsive are two different templates. So yes if you switch now you will have to copy over you custom CSS to the new template and you may have to modify it too as the template will then be responsive. But your modules will still work in the same position names and your articles will work too. Of course you will also need to redo whatever settings you made in the ximenai template in the ximenia_responsive template too.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Ximenia template responsive

• Is there a service that can help me with this? How much does this cost?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Rockettheme does not offer such a service. If you are looking to pay a developer to assist you with this then please post in the "marketplace" forum. Give as much details as possible, including your budget and timescale so that developers may bid for this work.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.043 seconds